Thursday 29 January 2015

Polyvore | best discovery of 2015

Polyvore is a great app for creatives.

Well well well, where to begin. Yesterday I made the best discovery of my year so far 'Polyvore'. I'm not sure whether I want to slap, punch or kick myself for being totally oblivious to this great app. Fortunately although I am a little late on this amazing application, I'm ready. Polyvore is basically a community powered social commerce website” that has been around since 2007. For users, it’s a great way to discover and shop for things in a different and engaging way. If your like me and love to be visually stimulated this app will suit you needs. As well as being a great app to be inspired from, Polyvore gives users a platform where they can become inspirational. For budding designers this app offers visual inspiration and a creative space. Polyvore works similar to a magazine but without all the pages, this app will visually entice you, and will leave you craving more ( well at least it does to me). Of course other bonuses include direct links to websites where items are for sale , which basically helps you get straight to the items you want without browsing endless pages to find something you may like. The site is easy enough to understand and navigate as you will see. I've only used the site for a day or so, but I see it easily being my new obsession. I'll post  the that collages have made so far !  and I'll come back with a blog post update on Polyvore with all my new discoveries.
Chow for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment