Wednesday 28 January 2015

1st Blogpost of 2015


Welcome All


For those of you who don't know me , let me introduce myself, my name is Racquel Bethelmie everyone calls me Raks for short. I am a recent university graduate. I've been contemplating starting a blog for some time now, but with the past three years stressing me the F&@k out, I lost my passion and drive to write which is what I loved to do pre - university . So it's a new year and I've decided to give it a go, after all I have nothing to loose. So here is my first blog post it's official.. Look out for more post on the random topics of interest they reside in my head. My blog will be a mixture a little bit of this and a little bit of that. lifestyle and culture sums it up. Fashion , food , love , career prospects , youth , philosophy, life. Keep your eyes peeled , things are about to get interesting !




No comments:

Post a Comment